Discover Just How Easy Basic Rock Climbing Is!
Basic Rock Climbing: Bouldering, Crack Climbing and General Rock Climbing Techniques will teach you all the basics you need to learn basic crack climbing, bouldering and general climbing skills.
Whether you want to become a super rock climber, or just want a fun way to keep fit, these are the fundamental rock climbing skills that you MUST learn.
Note: Survival Fitness by Sam Fury contains all the information in Basic Rock Climbing plus a whole lot more!
This is a Basic Rock Climbing Training Manual Like No Other
* Learn the core climbing skills you need for climbing any type of rock face, including bouldering, crack climbing, indoor rock climbing etc.
* Easy to follow step by step instructions that anyone can follow – no prior knowledge or experience of rock climbing needed!
* Simple and clear pictures so you can easily see exactly what you have to do to perform these basic rock climbing techniques.
Inside Basic Rock Climbing You Will Discover
* How to conserve your energy while rock climbing.
* The various types of rock climbing holds e.g. slopers, pinches, side pulls etc. and which grip to use when climbing them.
* The time tested and proven foot techniques that all Rock Climbers must use no matter what type of climbing they do (bouldering, indoor climbing, sport climbing etc.) or what level they are at e.g. smearing, back-stepping, hooking, mantles etc.
* The types of rock faces you may encounter while outdoor or indoor rock climbing and the best way to climb them including overhangs, verticals etc.
* Specific crack climbing skills such as jams and shuffling.
… and much, much more!
LOOK INSIDE Basic Rock Climbing: Bouldering, Crack Climbing and General Rock Climbing Techniques to see everything that’s included!
Get your copy of Basic Rock Climbing and set free your inner rock climber NOW!
Basic Rock Climbing Bonus
Get access to all the latest Survive Travel publications FREE!
Check Out What Others are Saying About Basic Rock Climbing
***** I downloaded this book because I’m interested in getting into rock climbing. This book is of a decent size, it is very well explained and is very well illustrated. This book really delivers on it’s title all the basics are covered here from safety precautions to climbing postures. If you are interested in really getting into this sport I would still recommend professional instruction in a controlled environment but if you are looking for insight of basic instruction then then this book is very useful. – by Kindle Critic.
**** My kid has always been a fan of climbing stuff! But now that he is older he got himself into rock climbing for real and he just loved the way this book simplified the basics and he got a lot from it! – Emilia.
***** I never realized that there is so much technique involved in rock climbing. Great book for beginners, a lot to learn. – Veer.
***** I love to rock climb, and this book had some good information on grips and holds, and some good techniques such as flagging and crimping. This book has very basic information, but if you are new to climbing, I think getting this book would greatly benefit you. – Reese.
***** I just took up climbing a couple of weeks ago and really enjoy it, though I’ve just been kind of ‘hacking away’ at it. This book has really helped to improve my technique. I’ve really noticed a difference. – Aris.