Dear adventurous friend,
If you are a beginner and would like to learn how to climb rocks or if you already have some climbing skills and would like to learn more to find some inside tricks then you are on the right page.
Let us get right into what is in the eBook that you will know what results you can expect:
• Rock climbing 101 – all basics you need to know about, differences of rock climbing, types of climbing such as sport climbing, bouldering, “trad” climbing, solo climbing scrambling climbing, mountaineering climbing, ice climbing as well as indoor walls.
• Climbing equipment you need – know hat you need to buy and not what someone tries to sell you on. All the gear you need is listed here.
• Climbing safety – what protection equipment you need, pros and cons.
• Learn exactly what indoor rock training equipment will speed up your physical abilities.
• Rock climbing guide – learn various techniques that include rope systems, belays and what mistakes you absolutely MUST avoid to be on the safe side.
• Learn how to climb as a professional – over 20 climbing techniques professional use to make the climb faster and with less effort.
• Rock climber calls – learn common types of calls for clear communication with other climbers.
• All you need to know about the grade scales and ratings of climbing routes.
• Know what you need to do when you start experiencing aching joints (all climbers go through this at some point or another).
• Rock climbing destinations – discover most exciting and fulfilling rock climbing destinations no matter if you are a beginner or experienced rock climber. And MORE!
This was a short overview of what you will learn in the “Rock Climbing Techniques” eBook.
I hope for you to put recommendations from this eBook into use and I wish you all the best in your climbing adventure.